Summer Fridays You Deserve Some R+R (Refine Your Wild) Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions (January 2019)
SUMMER FRIDAYS YOU DESERVE SOME R+R (REFINE YOUR WILD) SWEEPSTAKES
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, US MILITARY INSTALLATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: These sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) are sponsored by Summer Fridays, LLC, 10345 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 102, Los Angeles, California 90064 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal United States residents in the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Any individual who has, within the past six (6) months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win (collectively “Released Parties”) and their family members and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes shall start at 12:00am (all times Pacific Time) on January 30, 2019 and end at 11:59pm on February 16, 2019 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a Prize (defined below). Sponsor will determine winners within 24 hours of the end of the Promotion Period.
- TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: You can enter the Sweepstakes by adhering to the following steps: 1. Take a photo at the Summer Fridays R+R phone booth on location in New York City, New York and/or Los Angeles, California and upload it on Instagram. If you are unable to attend a Summer Fridays phone booth event in New York City, NY and/or Los Angeles, California, then you can repost a photo of the phone booth. 2. Tag @summerfridays and include a reason why you deserve some R+R with the hashtag #ineedsomeRR Visit https://www.summerfridays.com/pages/sweepstakes-terms-and-conditions for full entry details.
- Submissions. Any information submitted in connection with your entry must meet the following criteria: (a) it must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, unreasonably dangerous to people or property, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Sweepstakes; (b) it must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws; (c) it must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion; (d) it must be original, unpublished works; (e) it cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights; (f) it must not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsor or a third party; or (g) it must not contain any materials that violate any Social Media Account terms and conditions, including without limitation any inaccurately tagged content or hashtags.
- PRIZE. Sponsor shall award one  prize (each a “Prize”) for the Sweepstakes, consisting of 1 Summer Fridays Jet Lag mask, 1 Summer Fridays Overtime mask, 1 Summer Fridays R+R mask and a $1,000 American Express gift card.
- APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) AND ODDS OF WINNING: The ARV for each Prize is $1,144 USD. If you have questions regarding any component of the Prize, please contact Sponsor at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of entries submitted. Each entry shall be equally weighted and have the same chance of winning. Sponsor will award each prize within fifteen (15) days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: After the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor shall randomly draw one  from all eligible entries for the Sweepstakes. If your entry is drawn, you will be deemed a potential winner of a Prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- AWARD OF PRIZE: If you are selected as a potential winner of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor shall notify you via your email or social media account. To claim your Prize, you must respond back via email within the time period indicated herein and provide the information requested by Sponsor. Before awarding a Prize, Sponsor may require you to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. You must execute and return all documents within ten (10) business days from the date it is sent to you or your Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, decline to accept the Prize, Sponsor is unable to contact you, or in the event that the Prize or notification thereof is returned as undeliverable, you will forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner at random from the pool of all Eligible Entrants. If you do not claim your Prize within three days of the end of the Promotion Period, your win shall be null and void and the Prize will have no value to you. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. The Prize will be awarded. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility. The Prize is awarded AS IS and without any warranties of any kind.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable Entries or Prize notifications; or for any failures, delays, or misdeliveries of the postal system, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for technical reasons, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of Sponsor and/or the Released Parties in connection with Sponsor’s website (the “Site”) or the Sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Sponsor, and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Site, or the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes materials, (iii) any change in the Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Site or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access the Site or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (ix) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xii) a lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prize (or any element thereof), or (xiii) negligence or willful misconduct by you. The Sweepstakes and Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without respect to any conflicts of laws provision that would require the application of the laws of a different jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and federal courts in Los Angeles, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- GENERAL: In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained on the Site, the details set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Site or the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS’ LIST. For a list of prize winners, write your name and address on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to Sponsor’s physical address above. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes’ end date and requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days after such end date.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media site on which Sponsor advertises the Sweepstakes.